In particular, the most prominent countries are as follows:
- United States: $1+ Trillion market cap and almost 57 million freelancers;
- India: $680 Billion market cap and almost 15 million freelancers;
- Canada: $130 Billion market cap and almost 3 million freelancers;
- Great Britain: $100 Billion market cap and almost 2,1 million freelancers;
- Russia: $41 Billion market cap and almost 14 million freelancers;
Based on the given scenario of market capitalization, it is expected to increase by 16% - 19% until 2025. Such a tendency is based on the factors defining supply and demand for growth opportunities.
The demand factors include:
- Decreasing payout expenses by 51%;
- Filling the skill gap by 57%;
- Time management optimization;
- Decreasing the speed of completing product development tasks;
- Increasing business flexibility.
The supply factors include:
- Flexible schedule;
- Opportunity to take only desired projects;
- Remote work opportunities;
- More working hours compared to in-house work.